Monday, November 12, 2012

Daylight Savings Blows

I really truly hate daylight savings.  Or the lack of daylight savings.  Honestly I'm not really sure if we are on daylight savings now or off of it, all I know is that it is 5:09 and I feel like I should be getting ready for bed.  And that's not only because I am already in my comfy pants and sans bra.  I hate that it is dark already.  Now this may have something to do with the fact that I wanted to get some more done today and I needed outdoors in order to do it.  I wanted to do some painting after I got back from my run but it was a little too cold and a little too dark by the time I got back.  So now I'm siting on the couch feeling like I should be doing something productive but I'm not sure what. Husband is playing a video game and I sort of wish it was 2 player, but it's not. I should probably get up and take our soup out of the freezer so it can thaw, but I have a snuggle-y new baby kitty in my lap and so I can't really justify getting up right now.  The other option I can come up with is folding laundry or continuing the project I started yesterday while looking for my painting supplies, organizing the office...but, well, that just doesn't sound fun at all!  And this being my symbolic Sunday I feel like I should do something I enjoy.  Which is why I wanted to paint! Dag-nabit!  Stupid daylight savings or lack of daylight savings!  Do they have these problems in Arizona?

1 comment:

  1. As a former Phoenician/Arizonan, I think we did have these issues, but without the whole switching clock business. The plus side was that I didn't own a real jacket until I moved to Colorado. Is it weird that I don't mind daylight savings this year? I think it's the morning end of the deal, I feel more rested. (also probably because I am going to sleep at approximately 8:45 everynight.)

    ReplyDelete