Thursday, September 27, 2012

I don't even know

Truly, I don't even know where to begin.  I guess to start, I probably shouldn't be trying to blog anything at 11:30 at night after a 14.5 hour day today, 5 hours of sleep last night and a 10.5 hour day yesterday.  The reason I say this is, obviously, my ability to express myself in writing (or verbally for that matter) is severely limited when I am this tired.  My grammar goes to poo...as if it was any good to begin with, spelling goes down hill, and my train of thought is all warbally.  And yes, I have decided that is a real word. What?

Anyway, things have been... well just really busy.  I don't really mean to be complainy lady, just the way things have been going.  I feel behind, confused and a little lost in almost every area of my life.  Like when someone taps you on the shoulder and you turn to look but they're standing behind your other shoulder and you kinda knew that when you turned you wouldn't see anyone, but you did it anyway and now you feel sort of justified because people shouldn't play tricks on eachother, but also kinda stupid because you should also know that people sorta suck sometimes. By the way, the fact that I just said "people sorta suck sometimes" is a total compliment on humanity since I just came home from 3 hours of domestic violence offenders.  That may not be totally fair, my groups tonight were great!  I really truely like both my Thursday night groups and despite my overworked-underpaid-sleep deprived state of mind, they totally rejuvenated me tonight!  I think I actually made sense as a counselor and we graduated a guy which always (usually) (sometimes) (often enough) refreshes my faith in what I am apparently choosing to do with my life!  It's nice to hear that someone actually learned something and appreciated what I at least tried to do for them.  Wow, that was a little bit of a redirect...See what I mean about my train of thought?! I'm like the dog on Up! I'm all, bla bla bla, overwhelmed, bla, bla, boo hoo SQUIRREL!  hehe.  And with that, I think I am done posting for the night!  Like I said, I don't even know...guess I just needed to type something about myself instead of things about clients, victims, probation officers, to probation officers, judges, supervisors...yea.

Night night!

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading every word and nodding in agreement. Life is crazy... and great... and crazy. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete